Question:
Why won't trackpad scrolling work in Firefox on HP zv6000 laptop?
RedOnion
2006-03-31 13:59:03 UTC
Scrolling works fine in IE and all other apps, but not in Firefox
Two answers:
conradj213
2006-03-31 14:33:46 UTC
I have the zv5000 series and it seems to work fine for me. The only thing I can suggest is to check your mouse settings in the control panel. Make sure that under the Gestures tab, vertical scrolling is checked other than that I don't know what to tell you because as I said, it always worked for me.
?
2016-11-12 09:58:36 UTC
i ought to assert that your MBR carry close boot record is corrupted or your BIOS does no longer understand not common force reset BIOS to default even as pc first starts off it truly is going to have close to the bottom of exhibit which key to press to bypass to BIOS even as in BIOS this is going to inform you which ones key to press to reset to default