Question:
i have got a nokia 6255. my service provider is reliance. how can i be able to surf the net using r world?
2006-01-28 03:41:47 UTC
i have got a nokia 6255. my service provider is reliance. how can i be able to surf the net using r world?
Two answers:
nishant kalia
2006-01-28 03:54:47 UTC
well do one thing, buy data cable for your nokia(from your reliance operater). They will give you a CD with that data cable of Rconnect for rconnect driver. Install the software and connect your set to the computer.

If you donot get the CD, try downloading it from reliance website.

Hope i have helped solving your problem
skaloud
2006-01-28 03:44:08 UTC
good question ask nokia????DUH????