Question:
Paid to answer emails/questions/text messages?
Sam Kennedy
2009-07-29 16:31:37 UTC
I am looking for an online job where I get paid to answer emails, questions or text messages. I have already had a look at chacha and AQA, but they are not hiring at the moment. I live in the UK so it can't be a US only job.
Three answers:
The one
2009-07-29 16:36:40 UTC
Cha cha. there are also other text answering jobs. watch some commercials and one will come up. if you are impatient the google companies like cha cha.
2009-07-29 16:35:21 UTC
Try being the intern of someone, these will be included in the job. Just find a company that interests you and apply to answer phone calls, reply to emails, etc. Hope you find something :)
lawmedgirl
2009-07-29 16:34:48 UTC
i havnt herd of one for the uk