Question:
me aqgain - not website history - I need to clear SEARCH history. Thanks?
the7bamboo
2005-12-20 10:34:14 UTC
me aqgain - not website history - I need to clear SEARCH history. Thanks?
Six answers:
blondegyrl04
2005-12-20 10:38:10 UTC
there should be an arrow by the search thingy, click on it. it should have a button that says clear search history

click on that
Gnik
2005-12-20 18:41:55 UTC
Assuming you're using Internet Explorer on Windows, do the following:

- Go to "Tools" menu and Select "Internet Options"

- Select the "Content" tab

- Click the "Auto Complete" button

- Click the "Clear Forms" button

This will clear the history for all previous form entries including search boxes.

You can also disable this history feature by unchecking the "Forms" box on the "Auto Complete" dialog.
Ohio_Golfer34
2005-12-20 18:40:30 UTC
Tools --> Internet Options --> Clear History button
GaDawg
2005-12-20 18:36:57 UTC
If Internet Explorer, select Tools then Internet Options, then Clear History.
harrynguyen007
2005-12-20 20:26:40 UTC
Start button ==> Settings ==> Taskbar & Start Menu.

Click on Advance tab ==> Click "Clear" button
2005-12-20 18:35:41 UTC
Yeah I have the same problem. I just hope people don't type something that starts with "p" in the search box and Porn comes up.