Question:
I cannot quickly access my e-mails on hotmail can anyone advise please?
2006-03-12 06:30:43 UTC
I cannot quickly access my e-mails on hotmail can anyone advise please?
Three answers:
?
2006-03-12 06:48:33 UTC
I think you can use Outlook Express or such software if you are using windows, on Mac or Linux there is a lots of smart solution for checking mails; all are free. Configure your software for your hotmail address and HTTP mail server. Let me know if it was helpful.
frankute333
2006-03-12 14:43:33 UTC
the only thing that comes to mind is probably your internet conection it goes really fast with cable/dsl or you might have a virus you should scan your computer with a good anti-virus
Neo
2006-03-12 15:54:55 UTC
You can use Gmail instead. Contact me if you want an invitation.