Question:
Would you recommend fat cow web hosting?
2009-08-15 22:35:52 UTC
I'm trying to find the best host for a merchant website. I need a reliable website. I am currently on a 60 day trial with MobileMe (.Mac) but I'm not very happy with it so far. I did some research and found fat cow, but before I commit I'd like to get an idea of what I'm in for. Anyone have any experience using fat cow? Or any idea of who the best company might be to host a merchant website?
Eleven answers:
Mohd Hazwan
2009-08-17 12:07:29 UTC
if you looking for unique webhosting review, u can check out on twthosting. they pull tweets from user who comments and critiques on their webhosting service.

I thnk its the best way for review honest complain from user.

gudluck
2014-10-24 11:48:19 UTC
Discover now the best sport betting system: http://sport-betting-tips.checkhere.info

Too many people think of sports betting as just something they do in their past time. However, many people can see the potential that exists if you manage to have the right sports betting strategy and correct approach to betting in general. Are you sick of losing? Interested in finding out how to turn your luck around? Do you want to know which sports betting strategies stand to help you make the most from your betting?

Any good strategy should allow you to place bets based on a systematic method. Of course there is always a random element or so called luck involved, but betting is all about stacking the odds in your favor. There should be no guess work involved or bets placed based on gut feelings. Betting is a business and it should be treated like one. Any money you use for betting needs to be separate from money you use for your daily life or anything else. How can you possibly expect to follow a strategy with money that was originally set aside to pay next week's rent with? You can't. This will help you to focus on the task of betting and remove any emotional strings attached to the money.

So what makes a good strategy or what should you look for in a strategy before you decide to implement it? Any good strategy needs to have a positive expectancy. This means that in the long run you will win. The hit rate of the strategy needs to be above 50% for you to be able to profit in the long run. An ideal win rate should be between 60 to 70%, because you will need to cover the fees and other expensive associated with betting. Is it feasible to expect you'll be able to find a system that has a 100% win rate? No, it isn't. The best you can do is find a system that has a positive expectancy and stick with it. In the long run you will make more money than you can possibly lose.

Keep whatever information and news you have about the teams as up to date as possible. Any changes in the teams makeup or factors that affect how the players play will great affect the potential outcome of a match. Make sure that you are constantly up to date on every aspect that affects the potential outcome of a match. Information is the key to winning at sports betting.
hitechcountryboy
2009-08-15 22:48:10 UTC
I wouldn't recommend fat cow. Their control panel is very limited and their HTML editor is terrible. Also, their support is bad and doesn't offer much help. I have used it and will never use it again.

I like Avahost. My websites are all hosted with them. You mentioned a merchant website. They have 3 different shopping carts that you can add to your site with a click of a button. Support is great and the features are excellent. Lots of easy add ons for websites.

http://racservices.net/hosting/avahost-hosting/
2009-08-18 13:29:27 UTC
Well, there are many cheap web hosting services out there that are better than the expensive ones. I myself only pay around $3.67.month for fatcow hosting which I got from a special promo link at googlefact.com . I get A+ support and basically Unlimited Everything. I really am satisfied and even though I'm really picky. I hope it helps you. Thank You and God Bless!
2009-08-16 10:10:02 UTC
Hello

We would recommend Bluehost.

This is the list of the cheapest and most reliable web hosting providers where you can host your small business and personal websites.We've reviewed all these web hosting providers for your easy selection.We are a non-profit organization .Check it out here: http://top50webhosting.org
2016-10-02 01:47:18 UTC
i might propose you employ an ecommerce shop builder. not that it will assist you bypass coding the seem and experience of the area, that's going to easily make it lots much less annoying with outfitted-in inventory administration, order and messaging structures. For the cyber web web site seem you have perform a little coding, or you could hire somebody one time to do it for you. FYI: you could hire somebody on domestically or on freelance sites like odesk
2009-08-18 05:40:23 UTC
Well,

I use this hosting company http://doiop.com/cheap_hosting and absolutely love it. I am sorry. I do not know anything about fat cow.
2009-08-16 06:48:03 UTC
Take a look at:

http://www.threehosts.com/business

There you can reach the three reputable companies that are leaders in the E-commerce web hosting industry.

My recommended service is:

http://www.threehosts.com/business/2nd

And a perfect business web solution is:

http://www.martstreet.com

Hope this helps.
2009-08-16 01:23:12 UTC
fatcow is a well known company but i don't have experience with them. I personally use Chime Host for my hosting needs. If you are aware of things like cPanel, ftp, PHP, MySQL, you should have no problem with Chime Host. They are fairly cheap too

http://rds.yahoo.com/**http%3a//www.chimehost.com
2009-08-17 01:49:36 UTC
hi,

try http://www.tucktail.com/ which is where i have hosted my college's website, its good and relaible
2009-08-16 21:39:08 UTC
hi

Now a days most webmasters using webhosting pad bcoz less expensive and reliable

bestwebhostingslist.com

good luck!