Question:
I am trying to create a business website(selling shoes) how do i go about starting this?
Please Answer
2006-03-19 13:40:47 UTC
I am trying to create a business website(selling shoes) how do i go about starting this?
Two answers:
fmdeveloper_tim
2006-03-19 18:18:48 UTC
Register a domain name - check out http://www.yourdomainforless.info

Choose a host - check out http://www.website-hosting-reviews.info

Choose a cart - I like http://www.oscommerce.com

Find a wholesaler of shoes

Add products to cart

Advertise

Check out Yahoo Search Marketing or Google AdWords for online advertising
2006-03-21 18:46:54 UTC
I previously answered a few web hosting questions here.. so here is a link that'll help you out on 'basics of web hosting'

http://3xitingmindz.blogspot.com/2006/03/web-hosting-basics_15.html

In your special case, you will need a e-business or marketing system added to the basic hosting services. That is my guess!

Yahoo is byfar one reliable place to get started

http://sbs.smallbusiness.yahoo.com/merchant/

You can contact their customer service for additional details.