Question:
Internet Radio?
Jane Roth
2007-10-13 15:54:40 UTC
Happy Saturday Everone,
I tired to download Windows Media Player 11 for XP
for the internet radio is it is free?
I used to have it in my old computer and it was free?
Can any help me?

Jane
Three answers:
2007-10-13 15:57:29 UTC
Yes.

Windows Media Player is completely free.
2007-10-13 23:05:58 UTC
INTERNET RADIO

Xion 1.0.58 Music Player

http://xion.r2.com.au/

Search for radio stations online with iHeard, a search engine dedicated to finding internet radio stations. You can search by keyword, by category, by genre, country, etc.; if you don't know what you're in the mood for, try the Most Popular chart. Search results come back with a brief description of the station as well as a play button so you can start listening instantly.

http://www.iheard.com/

RaimaRadio 1.45

http://www.freewarefiles.com/program_6_212_34826.html

BBC Radio Gadget 1.0.0.3 (Freeware)

from Softpedia - Latest software

Google widget that will let you listen to several BBC internet radios without having to open any other media

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Windows-Widgets/Internet-Radio-Widgets/BBC-Radio-Gadget.shtml

mediaU Radio Player

http://www.sofotex.com/mediaU-Radio-Player-download_L69491.html

vTuner is an easy way to listen to radio broadcasts over the

Internet. With it's own list of radio stations at your finger tips

there is no need to browse the Web. vTuner uses the Internet as a

global antenna. vTuner allows you to find and organize the thousands

of radio stations on the Internet.

http://www.vtuner.com/

Internet Radio Bangla 1.0 (Freeware)

from Softpedia - Latest software

A simple radio player that will help you listen to online radio stations.

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/Internet-Radio-TV-Player/Internet-Radio-Bangla.shtml

MIDWESTIRISHRADIO

http://midwestirishradio.com

streaming url

mms://193.27.42.226/mnwr1

NetRadio v1.1

This small application brings you internet radio onto your desktop. After moving from Vista back to XP (my PC at least didn´t work well with Vista) I missed the radio player gadget that Vista provided, and I couldn´t find an internet radio player that I liked - ultra small and simple. So I made one!

It doesn´t require installing either, making it hassle free. You can edit/add your own radio stations easily (read the readme) so you´re not stuck with my choices. It can be minimised to the System Tray to clear the desktop taskbar if you like it clean, and it obviously remembers what station you last had, what volume you had it on and where on the desktop it was, so you can make a shortcut and put it in startup for very simple net radio solution.

http://www.freewarefiles.com/program_6_212_35341.html

Winamp

click shoutcast radio

if you enter the Midwestirishradio streaming url into winamp's file\add url,you can listen to irish music from Dublin,Ireland

http://ww.winamp.com
james_007_400101
2007-10-13 22:59:19 UTC
also try www.1.fm, www.last.fm, www.anywhere.fm, www.pandora.com, itnues radio is also free and pretty nice.