Question:
Firefox is behaving like it switched it's former address bar Autosearch engine to websearch.linksys.com? help?
2009-02-26 20:12:13 UTC
Firefox 3.06 used to be default search engine for Address Bar but recently has been switched to websearch.linksys.com. I looked in about:config but to no progress on it changing the URL.keyword is still set to google. I would like it to go to google rather than websearch.linksys.com please help any additional info needed please ask for.
Three answers:
Trajik S
2009-02-26 20:21:35 UTC
I don't use Firefox but if it's anything like Internet Explorer and it's probably relatively the same you will need to find the Internet options. Could be under the tools button near the file, edit, view, buttons on the top left side. Again if it's like IE and there is a Tools button then there should be a home page tab letting you type in the home address you wish it to be. From there simply type in www.google.com or whatever you wish then click apply and then ok and then click on your home page button or address bar taking you to the Google page. Hopefully this helps or at least puts you on the right track!
?
2017-01-05 07:42:58 UTC
go on your administration panel icon. click on information superhighway concepts. There you could delete you entire historic previous. The addys won't educate on your handle bar. It seems such as you have too plenty tied up on your momentary records.stay in information superhighway concepts. click "Delete records" and "Delete Cookies" After that go on your upload-ons and visit equipment procedures, then maintenance Wizard. this could clean up your disc drives and do a defrag. Your computing device would desire to get actual peppy after this
T-rabbit
2009-02-26 20:19:45 UTC
i feel your pain

it actually got so annoying