Question:
Yahoo! or Google?
Corey J
2005-12-25 18:45:24 UTC
I dunno if I should really post this on a Yahoo! site, since most people probably Yahoo! more than they Google. I've been posting this on some major websites, for an internet report I've been doing. If you have already answered a question like this, please do not answer, as it would create an invalid poll. It is ONLY a poll. Also, I would like if you would explain why you picked the website you did. Thanks for your participation!
Eight answers:
blackhawk98011
2005-12-25 18:48:55 UTC
I like google search more the reasons are: there is no clutter on their website; the results come in fast; plus, the majority of the sponsored ads are to the right side of the screen.

Thanks for asking. Don't worry Yahoo...your my.yahoo is excellent.
albert
2005-12-26 09:09:46 UTC
Hi friend, I wish you must stick with yahoo, Since it is te most oldest website and most wonderful site which gives a lot of services free. For your calculations I would like to take u back to year 2003

Free space

Yahoo mail gave 4-6 mb space

Breifcase 30MB

Photos virtually unlimited photos

Address book nearly 500 email address( 4MB)

notpad 10MB

Calender 365 events/year

But all other providers gave not even 10 MB. yahoo Splits everything and give u a lot but others don't

Google got hype because it gave 1GB Mail space. Even that time yahoo immediately raised to 250 MB immediately to all users( read no Invitation for this space)

So Yahoo is best
Nico
2005-12-26 02:49:45 UTC
I say Yahoo because it is the site I use the most frequently. I use alot of it's features--email, photos, messenger, search engine, games, health, sports, weather...you get the point. It's very convenient, thus leaving me no reason to click on over to google.
Roman
2005-12-26 02:58:13 UTC
The best search engine nowadays is Google, but for other services, such as email and Q&A site, I'm certainly choosing Yahoo!
2005-12-26 03:50:08 UTC
Yahoo because it provides a lot of services but it can also differ,but it is liked by me
Rashi
2005-12-26 02:49:18 UTC
Yahoo!

a lot of services
rocky
2005-12-26 05:18:04 UTC
Yahoo. Because they have music.
Megaman
2005-12-26 11:59:22 UTC
yahoo because you have a wider selection than google.