Question:
Does anybody with Juno dial-up know how to configure Outlook Express to work with JUNO dial up ?
Purd2woofie
2006-03-15 14:02:00 UTC
Like any 'Help' button, or question form (like Yahoo also), Juno doesn't answer the question asked, or they send me an answer to something else entirely !
Three answers:
2006-03-15 14:08:47 UTC
It may not be possible. I think Juno works only with its own webmail interface.
jibberjabbar
2006-03-15 22:20:24 UTC
Make sure that Juno allows POP3 access to your email account. Many such as Yahoo do not allow POP3 without an additional charge. If that is the case you can use Mr.Postman:

http://mrpostman.sourceforge.net/
dhfchbgfchgbvcgdffhhjgdgbhgfhgfg
2006-03-15 22:13:16 UTC
go to they web site and push help you button.